8/22/09

Joey turns 29!





Joey's birthday landed on a Sunday this year(Aug. 16), so we didn't really do much. Joey did get to watch Tiger Woods play golf, so I think that made his day(even though Tiger lost).His mom made him his favorite meal(or used to be favorite) of roast, potatoes, and carrots all cooked together. She also made him his favorite cake, which is German Chocolate. I must admit that I had quite a lot of cake because the frosting for German Chocolate is my favorite frosting with all that coconut-YUM! My mother in-law didn't have a 2 and a 9 candle, so she put a 2, 0, and and number 1 candle in that cake and it looked like the number 201. I painted Joey a sign on wood that said Steelers on it and then had their team symbol. Joey loves football and his favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. When I gave him his gift, he was quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment