9/28/09

Olive Garden and Temple Date

Friday night we were able to get out of Cedar City and head down to St. George with Joey's mom and step-dad. We went to the St. George temple and head a very nice time and then we headed to Olive Garden to eat some Italian grub. The food was very delicious. I always enjoy hanging out with the in-laws, so this night was wonderful for both Joey and I.


This is a beautiful picture of the St. George temple I found on the internet. I'm sure this is summer time.


Old time photo at Olive Garden. If this picture were black and white, people would think it was from the early 1900's or whenever they first had cameras.


Of course, we do a smiley picture and Joey wants to be really silly. Even though he may seem crazy in this picture, I still love his personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment