11/28/09

Thanksgiving Day


We celebrated our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, Nov. 22 with Joey's family. Joey's brother came into town and we also had some of his other siblings who live in town, here on Sunday. We had a very good time being able to celebrate a family holiday together. On Thanksgiving Day, we went to Joey's mom's house again, but this time it was just Joey and I, my mother in-law and father in-law, and my brother in-law. We had more of a Sunday dinner meal and shared what we were thankful for. I am thankful to have Joey in my life and all the love and support he has provided to me. Joey said he is thankful for family. Even though we have trials that come our way, we always have family to be there for us. Joey and I have each other to lean on, we are able to turn towards his family who lives in the same town, and then my family is only about one hour away, and there is always a telephone to call. Heavenly Father sent us here on Earth with a family for a reason. We all need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment