10/30/10

Time with Nicole's Family

July 5, 2010
My two sisters from Colorado came to visit all my family. We had gone up the canyon and roasted hot dogs, played in the big trees, the kids played in the sandbox (who knew a sandbox would be at a campsite?), and we roasted marshmallows to make smores. We all had a blast! Kaylee and Daemeon really enjoyed playing with all the young kids around.


All of my family that was there. We were missing four of my siblings(that makes 12 total kids if you were trying to figure it out-6 boys 6 girls).

Here's Daemeon eating his smore. I love seeing the "before and after" type pictures.

Kaylee devouring her smore. She sure did enjoy it!


Daemeon putting on one of the girls' hat. He was having fun playing with it.


My youngest brother Matthew with Daemeon and nephew Emerson.

All the little kids playing in the sandbox up the canyon.


This is the best picture we were able to get with us all "smiling."

No comments:

Post a Comment