5/6/12

April Happenings 2012!

The month of April seemed to fly on by.  I took many pictures of myself and Quinn to send to Joey(which I turned them into collages).  We went to my parents house almost every weekend, but seemed to really enjoy the time we had to spend with my family(especially since we don't know how much more time we have with them before we must move on with the Army).  I've posted many of the wonderful pictures I captured as we played and hung out.  Some of the pictures loaded really small and if I tried to enlarge them they turned out blurry, so hopefully you can see the pictures and read the captions to the pictures, if not, pull out your magnifying glass.  :)

Quinn's first Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich(the red on the tray is grapefruit).


Quinn standing tall on Grandma Davis's chair

Quinn and Kiza laying down together.


Quinn grabbed this basket and pulled it up over himself.


Quinn's new thing is to grab the spoon with his teeth everytime I try to pull it out of his mouth.

Quinn playing with a toy lego car.  He even makes noises as he's "driving" it around.


Quinn got stuck under the stool and I caught this picture right before he was about to cry.


Quinn was eating yogurt and making "popping" sounds with his mouth.


Celeste and Nicole


Sister in-law Jackie blowing out her birthday candles.

Jackie and my brother Dan's little baby, Mack-7 weeks old.

Brittany

My dad


Showing off my fun nails

Taking pictures for Joey

Kiza, Nicole, & Quinn

When Quinn chooses not to walk, he crawls with his butt up and feet on the ground.

Quinn walking around

My sister, Ashley, did a make-up makeover using Bare Minerals and we took pictures afterwords.


Quinn playing outside with my brother Trevor's dog, Bo.  Quinn loves dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment