7/30/09

Family BBQ and Swimming Party

My(Nicole's) sister, brother in-law, and their kids came to visit from Colorado. We decided to do a BBQ and have a swimming party. My family doesn't seem to get together as often as Joey's, so this BBQ and swimming meant a lot to me. These pictures were taken by my younger brother(10 yrs), who had an ear ache. He was a good sport and took many pictures.

My brother Trevor


Me(Nicole) dancing with my sister, Brittany. Matthew accidentally cut her off.


Joey jumping in to splash me and our niece. I did not expect this splash!


This is what Joey's splash looked like every time. Can you imagine what it felt like?


My sister, Celeste, holding our nephew.


Joey playing in the water.


Brittany, Celeste, Emerson(nephew), and Ethan(nephew).


Joey jumping in to surprise my dad with a great big splash. It sure did work!


Celeste, Emerson, and my dad.


Niece, Abigail, and nephew, Ethan.


My dad, Celeste, Emerson-there sure are a lot of pictures with Celeste and Emerson-oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment