5/14/11

Carnival in town- Feb. 22, 2011

Daemeon and I got to go to the traveling carnival that came for the weekend.  We walked around first so he could see what he wanted to do, then he picked two rides and we went and bought tickets.  The first ride was a car he sits in and it goes around in circles.  I couldn't get on with him because I'm too big so I prepped Daemeon for the ride, letting him know that he has to be a big boy and ride by himself and I"ll watch him.  He was totally okay with that until I walked away after getting him fastened into his car.  Then he started crying and reaching out for me.  They started the ride and Daemeon cried through 3/4 of it and then he got distracted by the steering wheels in the car and started playing with them(too bad he didn't discover that sooner).  Here are the best pictures I could get. 

Yes, he's crying in this picture (he looks so sad).

Blurry face.

He's happy and is relaxed.  Notice how his hand is on the steering wheel, he enjoyed spinning it.

After this ride we went on a twirling apple ride together and then got some funnel cake and cotton candy.  Of course, Daemeon ate the cotton candy and didn't care too much for the funnel cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment