6/12/11

Fishing! June 5, 2011

Okay, so we didn't really do much fishing because the kids wanted to run around and play.  Joey was great at getting a fishing pole set up and out in the water for Kaylee and Daemeon to watch and be in charge of, but obviously, it didn't last for too long.  We had fun hanging out in the mountains and enjoying the scenery, even if we were only up there for 1-1/2 hours. 

 Kaylee anticipated Joey getting the fishing pole ready.
 Daemeon hanging out.
 Kiza having a blast being able to run all over the place.
 Kaylee and Daemeon waiting by their fishing pole for the fish to hook.
 I thought this was cute seeing Daemeon playing on the ground, up on this little hill.  I assumed wrong about his playing.  After I took this picture, I looked back up at Daemeon, about 2 minutes after, and he was only about 1 foot down the slope from this picture.  I told him to come down to us and he started sliding down the hill on his bum.  I said he needed to stand up and walk and he said he can't.  I told him to try and it looked like he was so off-balance.  The slope of the hill was not very steep, but I don't think we have gone many places with hills where Daemeon isn't holding onto someone's hand, so of course he's going to be scared to go down by himself.
 Me and Daemeon
The kids playing with Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment