7/5/11

Independence Day 2011

I, Nicole, headed to my parents house on July 3 to see my two sisters visiting from Colorado-plus, I wanted them to see Quinn in person, since they've only seen pictures.  I spent all day on the 3rd with my family, then 1/2 of the 4th with my family, then I spent the other 1/2 of the day with Joey and his family.  Quinn was able to meet Joey's dad and step mom, who were driving through town and stopped by before they headed back home to New Mexico.  I didn't do a very good job taking many pictures of the events that we did, so here are mainly pictures of Quinn being held by different people and my niece and nephews.
 My sister, Celeste, snapped this picture of me and Quinn sleeping together.

 Quinn being Quinn.

 My beautiful mother holding Quinn.

 My sister, Brittany got sick on the 4th-so she's not doing too well.  :(

 My niece, Abigail, playin with the kitty.

Nephew, Emerson, did not want to stop making his Lego "boat" to take a picture for me.

 My brother, Matthew holding Quinn.

 Niece, Maggie, holding Quinn.

Nephew, Jaron, holding Quinn.  Maggie wanted to take a picture, so she actually took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment