8/3/11

Lowe Family Reunion - July 9, 2011

We were able to go to a little bitty town in Utah to a family reunion, for my mom's family.  The turn out was very, very small, which I'm sure it is because it was in a teeny-tiny town.  Out of my mom's 11 siblings, only 4 of them showed up with very few of their own children.  It wasn't the biggest reunion I've been too, but it was still fun and enjoyable seeing those family members I haven't seen for awhile, or even those I don't remember.
Joey throwing the frisbee

Ethan and Jeremy

Ethan and my brother, Jeremy on the other end playing frisbee.

Joey and my dad playing frisbee

My aunt Roscena to the far left, mom, my oldest bro., Dan, and his step-son, Jake

My younger brother, Matthew

This is the best picture I could get with the most amount of people in it.

Emerson displaying his balloon dog and Brittany in the back smiling.

Nephew Emerson with my sister Brittany behind him

Nephew, Ethan

Our dog, Kiza

Uncle Bill and Aunt Nannette

Cousin, Lacie with her two girls.

My dad
Joey and Quinn

The grandkids that were their.

Ethan, Abigail, Emerson, and Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment