1/25/11

Helping clean the house- Nov. 2010

As I'm trying to update this blog with pictures from holidays and around the house, I don't recall exact dates when the pics were taken, so they will just have the month and year.

We were having clean the house day and usually Kaylee picks to clean the bathrooms and I'll get started on everything else, while Daemeon goes back and forth between helping us. (Joey is usually working when I have a cleaning day). This day Daemeon wanted to help me vacuum the living room. I let him take over and I got one area of the floor vacuumed really well, while the rest of the floor needed my assistance. I think vacuuming is Daemeon's favorite chore because EVERYTIME the vacuum is pulled out and he sees he, he comes running up to me and says, "I do it please?" It is so cute. Kaylee on the other hand, would enjoy vacuuming, but then when I tell her that she needs to vacuum her bedroom and the living room, she's out. She'd rather vacuum one little spot and be done. :) Kids are such and joy and a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment