1/16/11

Thanksgiving 2010

We were able to go to my parents house and enjoy time with family and some friends that had come for dinner with my brother, Trevor. Daemeon loved eating his olives off of his fingers, so of course, here he is enjoying the olives. I didn't get any other pictures of people eating because Joey and I were enjoying the food too much ourselves.
Of course, people fell asleep after eating all the turkey. I fell asleep and my sister Celeste(the one on the far right) took a picture of me, but it was too up close and personal to post. You can imagine the picture instead. :)


The grandkids and my youngest brother went out for ride on the sled that was being pulled by the 4 wheeler. I had to get a ride myself, so I only got some pictures-but it was SO much fun. This is one thing I look forward to when we visit my parents and there is snow on the ground.

This is Kaylee, Daemeon, and Matthew.

Here we have my brother Matthew, and then some of the grandkids, Deni, Daemeon, and Kaylee.

Kaylee loves making snow angels!





"We are freezing! Can we please get warm by the fireplace?"

Daemeon went to get dressed and he said he wanted to wear "mommies" pants. So here he is, wearing my pants.

The day after Christmas, we went to listen to my brother Matthew sing christmas songs he learned in school. His entire class sings outside the city building. Here is my sis Celeste with Daemeon waiting for the music to start.













No comments:

Post a Comment