1/25/11

Odds and Ends Dec. 2010


I believe this picture was taken near then end of Dec. because I know for a fact that we didn't have snow for Christmas this year. Daemeon wanted to play outside in the snow so we went out and all he wanted to do was jump in the big piles and lay down in the snow. I had to get this darling picture of him playing in the snow and having a good 'ol time.
When Daemeon comes into the school to visit me with Daddy(Joey) he loves looking at the ABC chart that I have. He does a really good job pointing to each letter and saying, "A, A apple, /a/, /a/ apple (The / / means to say the short sound of the letter).

When the Walmart Toy Guide ad came out before Christmas, the kids had to look and see if there was anything they wanted to pick to ask Santa for. I love seeing this picture with Joey and the kids. He's such a good dad.

Okay, so this picture was taken at the end of Nov. but I have already posted all the other Nov. pics, so this one got to come to the Dec. pictures-oh well. This was taken at our friend and babysitter's baby shower(yes, it is the same person). The kids came and saw the fun gifts she got, but I think Kaylee and Daemeon enjoyed the food and treats the best-don't all kids?






No comments:

Post a Comment