3/25/12

December 2011

December 2011 brought a lot of fun, crafts, and pictures.
Quinn tried climbing up the stairs this month.
He can hold onto things with one hand and stand.

Quinn got a fat lip by falling on a sliding door.
His red shirt says, "Lil' Oinker" which is perfect for him right now.

Harmonie is my oldest sister and I think she is
36 yrs. old(that's bad of me to not know how old she it). 
My dad made this chair for her when she was 2 years old.


Grandpa Davis and Quinn cracking nuts.
Joey, Quinn, and Jeremy waiting patiently to open presents.
Quinn looking at his new piano and with his Carebear made by Great-Grandma Brown
Quinn and Nicole with there new Steelers shirts made with the applique by Nicole(yes, I did that).  Joey got one just like it.

12-27-2011 Quinn got into Kiza's dog food and water. 
He was having a blast!

This is my new shirt.  I spent $0 on it and that is because I made it with material my mom let me have.
 I am very proud of this shirt.

Quinn still loves the baby wrap at 9 months old.
Kiza decided to "play" with a pillow and I
couldn't resist getting a picture of her with her mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment