3/26/12

March Madness?

Is this month supposed to be mad?  or crazy?  I'd say, more like crazy for me.  Quinn and I got to spend the 1st week of March with Joey and then we had to say, "see you in a while" and, "good luck" to him on the 5th.  From then on, it's been Quinn and I hanging out together(except I do have to go to work and Quinn gets to go to daycare and socialize).  One thing I don't miss about the actual basketball March Madness is having the TV on from Joey watching all the basketball games.  That's a plus, isn't it?

                                                       Playing in the window at the store.
                                                     3-3-2012





Quinn got all worked up and zonked right out after playing in this window. 
Joey won him the Angry Bird pig? out of the claw machine on his first try.
                                                      Playing with buddies @ daycare


Isn't this picture beautiful?  I love his blue eyes in this pix.
                                                                    More vacuum please

                                                                                   Joey 
                                                      3-10-2012
               After being gone for a week and still in the reception stage(before the boot camp), the soldiers were allowed to have their phones back for about 4 hours.  During that time Joey called me, sent me this picture in his uniform, and Quinn and I sent him this other picture of us relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.  The phone call and picture made my day! I didn't think it could get any more warm and sunny, but it sure did.

                                                                       
                                        Shopping Cart = madness?
        Quinn does not like to ride in the shopping cart on the seat made for babies because he likes to see everything that we pass.  On 3-14-12, I decided to place him in the actual cart and all he wanted to do was stand.  It was either have him turning around in the seat part and standing up in the cart.  I chose to let him stand this time and I would walk super slow.  I don't think many people walking behind me were too pleased with my "slowness," especially since we were at Walmart-a very busy place here.

                                                         Aquatic Center Fun
                                                                       3-24-12
We went to the city aquatic center with our friend, Amanda, and her family.  I took Quinn to the kid section(what you see in the background) and he hated it.  He would cry and scream until I took him out.  I decided to take him to the Lazy River, which you just walk around in a skeewompis shaped oval with the water flowing the same direction, and he loved it.  He relaxed his body and was laying in the water with me barely holding him up under his shoulders. 

                                    
                                                  Mommy and Quinn fun!
           3-24-12   Quinn was in a playful mood right before bed, so we played on the floor and laughed before he had to go to bed.  We had a lot of fun together.




This is not all for the month of March.  Kaylee and Daemeon each had their birthday.  Daemeon turned 4 and Kaylee turned 7.  I sent them each a card and a gift, & talked to them on the phone since they are too far for me to see.  They will always be a part of our family.

In 4 more days, Quinn will have his 1st birthday.  Yay for him!  I'm doing a little party for him and having family over to celebrate this special day with us.  I'll definitely be posting pictures of this fun event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment