3/25/12

October 2011

I took some 6 month old pictures of Quinn and tried to put it in a collage, but the program I have would only let me do the collage if I printed it out myself or by ordering it.  I saved it, but it has a little edit box showing up on the picture, plus the picture is not very big.  I'll put it on here and you can tell me what you think.  I may just have to add the pictures individually, which is kind of a pain when I am 6 months behind on updating my blog.  :0)


Here are some other lovely pictures of Quinn in different outfits I tried on him for the first time and doing other things for the first time.

Quinn's new church outfit.


Quinn is crawling now!

Firetruck outfit with a hat that is a little snug. 
Quinn loves lookings outside, so we wrap him up, stick him in the car seat, and let him peer.

Halloween 2011

Quinn dressed as a clown with cousing Alexis as a pumpkin and Grandma Kathy.



No comments:

Post a Comment