1/12/10

Christmas 2009

Christmas was very special this year. We were able to spend Christmas with Joey's family and see his sister and her kids get excited Christmas day to wake up and see that Santa had delivered presents under the tree.
The night before Christmas, I did a little presentation of the story of Jesus Christ's birth and I bore my testimony of Jesus Christ and how grateful I am that He came on this Earth to show us an example of what it is we are to do. I shared how much I love Jesus Christ and for his atoning sacrifice to have died for us so that we may be able to return to Him and Heavenly Father some day. Christmas is about the birth and the love Jesus Christ showed unto others.
This Christmas was focused on Jesus Christ and that made it a very good and very special Christmas.


Daisy fell asleep after opening gifts. Waking up early is not her thing.


Joey gave me an open heart necklace with a note written about why he chose that for me. He included so much thought with this gift. I love it very much because it has meaning to me.


Christmas Eve Joey wanted me to open this gift, so I'm showing my "serious" face, except it looks like I have food in my mouth(which is really my braces).

No comments:

Post a Comment