1/31/10

A Crib is Not for Dogs!



We have had the parts to our crib that was passed on to us from family members, sitting against the wall in the room that will be the baby's room. We decided to put it together last weekend (Jan. 23, 2010). We had all the parts except for the side that slides up and down, so we left it off until we got the parts. Joey decided to show Daisy that the crib is now a bed. He let Daisy lay on a blanket he put on the mattress, which was in the crib. The next day I was on the computer and Daisy is whining at me and walking around. I looked to see if I could figure out what she wanted and she was whining and looking at the crib. Daisy wanted to lay on the mattress in the crib. I let her get up and this is what it looked like. We will soon have the parts to put the sliding side on and Daisy will not get to be in the crib again! I really thought this was funny and had to get at least one shot on camera to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment