1/24/10

Snow war!!

01/23/10
Joey and I went outside to take Daisy out to do her business and then to play. What we didn't know was that we would end up having a snow war. Daisy loves chasing the snow and trying to catch it, so Joey was kicking snow up into the air for her to get. I decided to start a little war and kicked snow towards Joey. Sure enough, we were both kicking snow at each other trying to make the freezing cold snow touch the skin of each other. I am definitely not good at this game because I fell straight on my butt twice! We both laughed like crazy and continued on with our snow war. Joey kept getting snow on me more then I got him. I decided to forget the temperature of the snow and use my bare hands to pick up snow and get Joey. This made him run! I was able to get the snow on his back, right by his neck. This, of course, made the snow slide right onto his neck and some go down his shirt. I was so excited that I was finally able to get Joey good, but then I slipped and fell for the 2nd time. Joey took advantage of this and kicked the snow right after me when I was getting up. He had a good shot and I give him kudos for that! I was able to get Joey one more time before we called it truce.
I loved this time we had to play together because I feel like we get caught up in our jobs and also with Joey going to school that we are serious and forget to take the time to laugh. Oh man were we laughing during this! I think we both got a good ab workout just from the laughing we did during this war.
(Once the war started, I couldn't take any pictures).


Joey turning his head away.

Joey out with Daisy waiting for her.

Joey running to kick snow for Daisy to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment