11/6/10

10/29/2010 Halloween and Trunk or Treat

On Friday the 29th, the car dealerships in town were holding their annual trunk or treating. The kids got to dress up and then play games to get candy prizes. Both Kaylee and Daemeon were really excited to wear their costumes.
Daemeon is a zebra(I wish you could see the back of his costume w/his mane and tail). Kaylee is a butterfly.

I had to post this picture because of the look on Daemeon's face. He was giving me that fake smile, which I interpret as, "I'm smiling because you want me to, but I don't want to so this is what you're getting." Ha, ha, ha-I love it!

Sorry, I forgot to turn this picture, so you'll have to turn you head instead. Kaylee is golfing at the trunk or treat.

Daemeon is throwing the bean bag into the jack o lantern.

After he threw the bean bag. You can see part of his mane on the hat he is wearing.

I saw this cute decoration and had to put the kids on it to get a picture.
After trunk or treating we went home and carved pumpkins. Kaylee and Daemeon told us what they wanted and Joey and I cut it out.
This is Kaylee's pumpkin and I had found this picture/face online as an idea and she really liked it.

Joey asked Daemeon yes and no questions on the eyes, nose, and mouth to help figure out what he wanted. This is how Daemeon's pumpkin/jack-o-lantern turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment