11/5/10

7/24/2010 Pioneer Day Celebration

We went to celebrate the 24th of July, or Pioneer Day, in Utah, with my family. We had a ton of fun and especially loved having this kids with us.

Kaylee and Daemeon at the parade.
Their both playing at the park.

That night, the town has a dance and dinner. I love dancing, so I drag Joey along with me and we have a ball (mostly my sisters and I because we tend to get a little too crazy for the guys).
Kaylee and Daemeon were so excited to dance when the music started that they started dancing on the grass, not even in the pavilion yet.

Kaylee and Daemeon under the pavilion dancing to the wonderful music. Can you tell that it's just barely started with hardly anyone dancing?

They are having a blast!

Later on, Kaylee getting "jiggy" with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment