11/5/10

July 5, 2010 Fun Day At The Park

To keep the kids busy(all the nieces and nephews), we, my sister, Celeste and I, walked to the park with the kids and let them play for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours. It was fun watching them, but the heat was so draining. I don't know if you can tell that some of the kids are flushed in their faces from running around and the heat mixed together. They sure had a blast playing together and playing on the fun equipment.
Daemeon showing off at the top of the playground equipment.

Ethan, Kaylee, and Abigail hanging upside down.

Emerson and Braydon putting rocks on the slide so when someone slide down, they could slide into the rocks-I don't see the point of this, but yet, I remember doing it as a kid too.

I didn't take the time to actually edit this photo in photoshop, so of course, it is flipped. Use your head and turn it so you can see the picture right side up. :) Kaylee is sliding down the slide into the great pile of rocks.

Celeste pushing Daemeon and Emerson on the swings. They both LOVED swinging!

Another flipped photo- Daemeon getting ready to slide down a smaller slide. Once he started going down by himself, he decided he didn't like it too well. Oh well, maybe next time.

My dad took the kids who could fit, and wanted to, on a ride on the four wheeler(around the yard), all at the same time. Here are a couple pictures to show the kids off.

Abgail, I think Kaylee is on the other end in the back, my dad, and Ethan in the front.

Ethan in front, my dad, Kaylee, and Braydon in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment