11/5/10

7/30/10 Water Flat Fun!

We headed up to northern Utah for Joey's brother's marriage to Nicole's(my) best friend from high school-yes, we did set them up. While we were there, my friend & sister in-law, now, told me about this awesome park not very far from her home that has a little "water park" in it and cost is free. I knew Kaylee and Daemeon would be excited about this because they love playing in the water.


Daemeon trying to stop some of the water from shooting out.
Kaylee found this bucket and decided to fill it up with water and then dump it on her head, multiple times.

Filling the bucket again.

Standing under the water spritzer area. I considered this the "safe" area for me to stand because not much water came spraying out of these pipes unsurprisingly.

Daemeon playing in the water. You can see Kaylee in the back talking to another child.

Kaylee is sitting on a water sprayer, just like the one in front of her in this picture. She thought it was so much fun to stop the water.

Trying to stop the water.

Time to run from the water!

I think this is the only time I got Kaylee to pause quick enough for a picture. She was having too much fun.

Daemeon at his favorite area, playing with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment